We understand that you have entrusted Omni with your valuable inventory. That is why we protect your Omni rental items for up to $10,000 in damages through our Omni Shield protection program.
Any items rented through Omni, for the duration of the rental.
What’s Not Covered?
- Personal Injury and/or Injury Liability
- Normal wear-and-tear and minor cosmetic damages
- Weapons, certain artwork, jewelry, currency, and precious metals
- Certain other terms rare conditions and exclusions (please see our Omni Shield terms for more details)
How Do Claims Work?
- If you need to file a claim, be sure to contact us right away (we need to hear from you within 48 hours after the item has been returned and before it goes out on another rental)
- We’ll ask you for photos of the damage, information about the original purchase price and date, and repair invoices if applicable. We may also ask you to file a police report if the item is stolen
- Our claims team will review the documentation to determine your coverage amount. Once we’ve agreed on the amount, we’ll process a payout to your account (the same way you get paid for rentals)