After every rental confirmation, Omni automatically sends a rental receipt to the email address associated with your account. Your receipt will include your rental date and details of your charges.
If you're having a hard time finding your email rental receipt, searching for "Your Omni Rental Receipt" in your inbox should locate the message from us.
Sometimes automated email notifications such as rental receipts may be pushed to your spam folder depending on your settings.
You can also access your rental receipt directly from the Omni app and website in the "Rentals" section of your account. Just navigate to the rental you are looking for and press "Receipt," to see your receipt details.
Here's a step by step on how to find your rental receipt on Omni.co
1) Log in to your Omni.co account and navigate to your profile icon in the top righthand corner
2) Select "Rentals" from the drop-down menu
3) From the rentals screen, you can see a list of your past rental history. Pressing the + icon will expand more information about each of these rentals.
4) Press + to expand the rental that you'd like to locate your receipt for
5) Select "View Receipt"
6) That's it! This screen will prompt you with receipt details, including the total price of your rental, the date the order was processed, and your rental order's I.D. number.